Get Best Web Hosting Solutions for Your Website
If you are looking for powerful hosting for your website, choose our web hosting plan now. If you have not yet chosen a domain name for your web hosting, click the button below to search a domain.
Enlighten International – Digital Marketing Company Kolkata | Advertising Agency in Kolkata
Thank you for showing your interest in us.
Call us for help +91 9830848814 (Monday – Friday, 11am – 7pm IST)
or Email us (24 hours) at email@example.com
Social Media Optimization
At Enlighten International, we have designed our web hosting plan and support service in such a way that all small business get their benefits. Even those who have no technical knowledge about web hosting, our support services are provided along with special tutorials for creating their website. We offer very cost effective web hosting services specially for small business with free ssl. If you want to make a business or ecommerce website project, you just pay server space charges only. We offer you free ssl and free weekly auto backup service with every hosting plan. Our all servers of our hosting plan are Linux servers with 99.99% uptime and advance plesk control panel. Our hosting servers support all CMS like WordPress, Joomla, Drupal etc. You also get full customer support regarding CMS website making from our end. For any detail informations regarding our web hosting services, please contact our client support team.
Script, Database and Server Specificationas
5.x – 7.1
Image Magick, GD-2,
Webmail, SMTP, POP3 & IMAP
Intel Xeon Processor – 8
32 GB DDR RAM
4 TB Hard Disk
1000 Gbps Network Connectivity
Check our SMO plans
Hosting 1 GB
- Storage: 1 GB
- Bandwidth/Month: 100GB
- Website Host: 1
- Mail Accounts: 10
- MySql Database: 5
- Sub Domains: 5
- Ftp Accounts: 5
- Plesk control panel
- 99.99% uptime guaranteed
- 24/7 support
18% GST extra is applicable on all the above prices.
Still confusion about Web Hosting ?
Call us +91 9830848814 (Monday to Friday 11am -7 pm IST) or send email us firstname.lastname@example.org (24 X 7).
FAQ & Answer
Check out our FAQ's
The practise of improving social media profiles, content, and strategies in order to raise visibility, engagement, and traffic from social media platforms is known as social media optimisation (SMO). SMO aims to use social media to promote brands, raise consumer awareness of them, and encourage desired behaviour.
SMO is crucial for businesses because:
- It helps brands become more visible and reach a wider audience by optimising social media profiles and content.
- Increased audience interaction: Successful SMO techniques promote audience participation through likes, comments, shares, and other interactions, creating a sense of community around the business.
- Website traffic: Businesses can direct targeted traffic to their websites and other online domains by utilising social media networks.
- Consumer insights: Through social media interactions, SMO enables organisations to obtain useful consumer insights, feedback, and preferences, which helps them better understand their audience.
- Business authority and reputation: Regularly providing worthwhile and pertinent material on social media platforms helps a business become known as an authority in its field and win over the trust of the intended audience.
The social media sites you choose for SMO will depend on your target market and corporate goals. Think about the following well-liked platforms:
- Facebook has a sizable user base and provides a variety of audience targeting choices and ad formats.
- Instagram: Popular with younger audiences and best used for visual material, Instagram offers potential for influencer collaborations.
- Twitter: Popular for real-time updates, Twitter is useful for having discussions, disseminating news, and providing customer service.
- LinkedIn: LinkedIn, which is primarily geared towards professional networking, is useful for B2B companies and career-related material.
- YouTube: As a platform that focuses on video, YouTube is useful for sharing video content and utilising video SEO techniques.
- Pinterest: Pinterest, which excels in creating visually appealing and product-focused content, can increase traffic to websites and e-commerce platforms.
- TikTok: TikTok, which is especially well-liked by younger audiences, offers chances for viral marketing and the creation of short-form video content.
Consider the following SMO best practises:
- Optimise and complete profiles: Make sure that your social media profiles appropriately reflect your brand and are full and consistent. Include connections to your website or landing pages and related keywords.
- Reliable branding: Keep your branding consistent in your profile photographs, cover photos, and brand messaging on all social media sites.
- Engaging content: Produce and distribute valuable, shareable content of the highest calibre that connects with your target audience. Mix text with pictures, videos, and other material types.
- Hashtags: Use pertinent hashtags to make your material more discoverable and accessible to a larger audience.
- Interact and engage: React to comments, messages, and mentions to engage your audience. Encourage user-generated material and debates.
- Timing and frequency: Try out different posting schedules and frequency levels to find the optimal window of opportunity for connecting with and engaging your audience.
- Visual appeal: To draw attention and stand out in social media feeds, use eye-catching and aesthetically pleasing photographs, videos, and graphics.
- Partnerships and collaboration: To increase your exposure and reach new audiences, partner with leaders in your field, similar firms, or influencers.
Take into account the following metrics and tools to assess the performance of your SMO efforts:
- Reach: Keep tabs on the number of views, subscribers, and impressions your social media posts and profiles receive.
- Engagement: Keep track of the likes, comments, shares, retweets, and other ways people interact with the content you post on social media.
- Click-throughs and website traffic: To monitor the traffic and conversions coming from your social media profiles, use analytics tools like Google Analytics.
- Conversion rate: Calculate the rate at which traffic from social media leads to desired behaviours, like sales, sign-ups, or downloads.
- Social media analytics: Use the in-built analytics tools offered by social media platforms or third-party solutions to learn more about the characteristics, engagement levels, and effectiveness of your audience.
Keep in mind that social media algorithms and best practises are subject to change, so it’s crucial to keep informed and modify your SMO techniques as necessary.
(Mon-Fri, 11am – 7pm IST)
781, Boalia Jhil Road,
Kolkata – 700 084,
(24 hours X 7 days)
Terms of Services
Cancellation & Refund policy
Partner with us
Advertising & PR
Newspaper Classified Ads
Client/ Partner Registration