We Offer Best Facebook Marketing Solutions
Our experience, skills and smart work will build a new foundation for your business. Our smart ideas will greatly increase product sales in your business and will bring lots of new clients to your business.
Enlighten International – Facebook Ad Agency in Kolkata | Facebook Marketing Company in Kolkata
Thank you for showing your interest in us.
Call us for help +91 9830848814 (Monday – Friday, 11am – 7pm IST)
or Email us (24 hours) at firstname.lastname@example.org
Facebook has become an essential part of our society today. Especially to the youth community. In India, more than 250 million people use Facebook every day. You can use these numbers to grow your business. Facebook marketing will help you with this. Plus, our digital marketing experts and Facebook twins will help your business grow. Facebook Ads can reach your target audience in a very perfect way. Regardless of location, gender, age, social and economic status of your customers, you can get sales leads directly from the Facebook ad. One of the great benefits of Facebook marketing is that you can promote your brand on a very low budget. Consult with our specialist to learn more about this topic and find out how Facebook marketing can grow your business. We have created our Facebook marketing packages to suit your business needs.
Facebook Marketing Services
Check our Facebook Marketing plans
- Monthly Reach in your city: 1,00,000 people.
- Facebook Page Creation.
- Facebook Group Creation.
- Cover Page: Twice in a month.
- Page Post: 8 Posts per month.
- Group Post: 8 Posts per month.
- Facebook Ads Actvation.
- Keyword Friendly Post: 4 Posts in a month.
- Page Promotion in target area.
- Lead Generation Campaign.
18% GST extra is applicable on all the above prices and billing monthly.
Still confusion about Facebook Marketing?
Call us +91 9830848814 (Monday to Friday 11am -7 pm IST) or send email us email@example.com (24 X 7).
FAQ & Answer
Check out our FAQ's
Facebook marketing is the process of promoting brands, goods, or services to a specific audience using Facebook’s platform and advertising capabilities. In order to reach and engage with potential customers, it entails developing interesting content, administering business pages, running advertising, and utilising various Facebook marketing capabilities.
For businesses, Facebook marketing has a number of advantages:
- Broad audience: Facebook’s billions of active users provide it access to a huge and varied customer base.
- Targeted advertising: Businesses may target particular demographics, interests, behaviours, and locations using Facebook’s advertising platform.
- Engagement and brand awareness: Facebook offers opportunities for customer engagement, brand recognition, and loyalty building.
- Economical: Compared to conventional advertising channels, Facebook advertising may be more cost-effective and provide a higher return on investment.
- Insights and analytics: Facebook offers data and analytics to assess the success of marketing initiatives, comprehend audience behaviour, and make wise business decisions.
Take into account the following actions to develop an efficient Facebook marketing strategy:
- Set objectives: Choose your goals for your Facebook marketing campaigns, such as raising brand awareness, boosting website traffic, or generating leads.
- Determine who your target market is: To generate specialised content and advertisements, be aware of the demographics, interests, and behaviours of your target audience.
- Develop valuable, captivating material that appeals to your audience. This includes postings, photographs, videos, and articles.
- Improve your Facebook company page: Make sure your company’s page is complete, branded, and has the necessary data, including contact information.
- Make use of Facebook marketing Investigate various ad types, such as lead generation, video, and carousel advertisements, and develop targeted campaigns depending on your objectives and target market.
- Interact with your audience with polls, competitions, and live videos. You should also swiftly respond to all comments, messages, and reviews.
- Analyse and optimise: Consistently assess the effectiveness of your Facebook marketing initiatives, go over data and insights, and make any necessary changes.
You can make use of Facebook’s built-in analytics tool, Facebook Insights, to assess the effectiveness of your Facebook marketing initiatives. It offers information on KPIs including audience demographics, reach, engagement, clicks, and conversions. In addition, you may track website traffic, leads, and sales that come from your Facebook advertisements by setting up conversion tracking and using other analytics tools.
The following are some Facebook marketing best practises:
- Consistency: Consistently publish high-quality content and uphold your brand’s voice and identity.
- Visual appeal: To stand out in the crowded Facebook feed, use eye-catching graphics like photographs or videos.
- Targeting: Use Facebook’s targeting capabilities to connect with the most appropriate clientele for your company.
- Testing and improvement: To learn what most appeals to your audience, try out various ad formats, targeting options, and messaging.
- Interaction and responsiveness: Interact with your audience by providing timely and courteous responses to their comments, mails, and reviews.
- Split testing: Test different ad components, such as headlines, graphics, or call-to-action buttons, to see which is the most effective.
- Keeping up with Facebook’s upgrades, modifications, and new features will allow you to adjust your plan as necessary.
Remember that Facebook’s advertising policies and guidelines are subject to change, so it’s crucial to study and abide by the most recent versions in order to guarantee that your ads are accepted and function properly.
(Mon-Fri, 11am – 7pm IST)
781, Boalia Jhil Road,
Kolkata – 700 084,
(24 hours X 7 days)
Terms of Services
Cancellation & Refund policy
Partner with us
Advertising & PR
Newspaper Classified Ads
Client/ Partner Registration